Draycote Sprint Postponed – No Wind….!!

This note just appeared on UKFFA  from Simon:-

Due to the forecast of very light or no wind for the event tomorrow (19th September) at Draycote Water SC, the club has taken the decision to postpone the event to a later date in the year.

This new date will be communicated once it has been identified so as to be convenient for UKFFA members and the club itself.

If you are aware of anyone intending to come to the event perhaps you could ensure they have seen this message.

Simon Thompson
(on behalf of the organising committee)

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s