Flying 15 UK Ranking: Rounds 8, 9 and 10 – Wins for Pip Hudson (Burnham), Andy Goddard (Ogston) and Steve Goacher (Inland Championship at Grafham Water)
The past three weekends has seen a total of 56 boats compete at Burnham, Ogston and Grafham. With some close racing at each event there have been some big changes in the ranking as the class prepares for the Nationals in two weeks time, where there are already 45 confirmed entries.
In the helms ranking Apthorp takes the #1 spot in the UK Ranking, a mere 5 points ahead of Goacher, who has a 77 point cushion to Kneller to round off the top 3.
Evans tops the crews ranking with 77 point buffer to Lucas and 97 point cushion to Alvarado to complete the podium.
The big movers over the past few weekends are:
1) Keith Harris – up 41 places to 38th
2) Neil Bartholomey – up 33 places to 47th
3) Rob Goodison – up 30 places to 62nd
1) Claire Jefferies – up 50 places to 38th
2) Simon Millington – up 49 places to 21st
3) Jonathan Mallory – up 29 places to 71st